POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Why are some of the images I make so pixelated? : Re: Why are some of the images I make so pixelated? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:27:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why are some of the images I make so pixelated?
From: ShiJie
Date: 9 Nov 2004 06:55:00
Message: <web.4190afcde13274ae174727610@news.povray.org>
Thanks you, I love you all :D .. you guys are the best. Although I don't try
to understand all the parameters in the antialiasing for povray I benefited
a lot from the help. I will try to understand more of it later (I'm just in
a hurry as my deadline to finish my work is before the end of this month).

As a bonus let me show part of my work (now with the beautiful antialiasing
effects :D ..) .. It's gonna be finished soon and I'm going to put in my
website for more details....

(See below)...

Pretty good for a 2nd povray art :D .. If there's an anime fan around there,
I'm sure you know who the person in the picture is :) ... I'll also put up
the codes and the patch for the human figure in the website. Things that I
am finishing or reworking are : the arm for the right hand, the famous
cross-shaped scar of this famous character :D, creases and folds on the
shirt (maybe I'll try to use gimp on this also), a better skin texture for
the character (hope someone out there has some good ones), real hairs with
hanging top (I think I better do this on a photo editor like gimp), sky sun
and the ocean as background (I did terragen and forester combo) and more
leaves and branches for the bamboo.

Any suggestion and comment for the scene is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jose Capco

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: